Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So long

About 3 years ago...maybe more
Me and my cousin thought up the idea for Wasted Superstars.
Well, it wasn't so much of an idea,
more a really cool name.

And I had high hopes for it.
So I started a blog, and invited the most learned minds to join me on it.
But like a jugganaut out of control...things got out of control.
My vision of what I wanted became wildly warped as different ideas came in.

So I'm going to no longer be writing on Wasted Superstars blog,
I'll still be The Man, and I'll still be getting pissed off, still repping Wasted Superstars
But I won't be writing for Wasted Superstars.

I'm Wasted 'till I die

2 comments:

jeany. said...

why are you abandoning the thing you created? thats wrong lol. what was your vision for this anyways peter

Ricky Moreno said...

oh ritey.

well i understand pete on that one.