Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New York City's Times square is a madhouse.

It's a madhouse. this modern life.

I'm at a starbucks by times square and its crazy.
Everyone is so excited about Obama.
And I am too.

I voted for him.

Everyone outside is excited for change.
Fuck you joe the plumber.

This has given me some hope in life, just a bit...
maybe i can do the things I say I can do..

Go obama. You deserve the limelight and I believe you can do great things for america and its stance in the world.

I am a proud american right about now (dosen't happen too often) and maybe sam is too, just maybe?
But he's more british than american, obviously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy obama won. I was just listening to the radio though and they had a caller from america that said some real wack stuff bout the uk. I'm not a proud american or brit but it wasn't cool. He said our military was terrible and ppl in europe shouldn't be able to comment on american politics. What a douche. Neither country is perfect, nearly ever country, race and religion has negative aspects in their past and present. You don't choose the country your born and the us isn't the 'best' country in the world, that doesn't exist. Thats all i gotta say. The election coverage was exciting though.

Anonymous said...

By the way that comment was from me (sam). It's long blogging on a phone. Also i'd i think mccain was very gracious in defeat.

jeany. said...

How the hell did you blog all that from your cell phone? anyway i agree with what you are saying. I think peopel have the freedom to comment on politics on other nations. BTW, the UK is not WACK. It's the place I'm going to run away to once it all happens.. if it happens...But I am proud to be part of the america that is more progressive and open to change. Those gun-happy mc-cain joe the plumber red states, still scare me.